Microbiology Program of Study
- 2017-18 Microbiology Course of Study and 4 year plan.pdf
- 2017-18 POS and 4 year plan for Micro Genetics Double Major.pdf
- 2016-17 Microbiology Course of Study and 4 year plan.pdf
- 2016-17 POS and 4 year plan for Micro Genetics Double Major.pdf
- 2015-2016 Microbiology Course of Study.pdf
- 2015-2016 Microbiology 4 year plan.pdf
- 2015-2016 POS and 4 year plan Micro Genetics Double Major.pdf
- 2014-2015 Course of Study.pdf
- 2014-2015 Eight Semester Plan
- 2014-15 Double Major Micro and Genetics
- 2013-14 Course of Study.pdf
- 2013/2014 Four Year Plan of Study
(Please note that to print most of the tables your printer margins must be set to the minimum allowed, ie. maximum page width.)
Visit Soar in 4 to learn more about the ISU four year graduation guarantee. Under the Agriculture & Life Science College you will find the Microbiology Program which gives an example four year plan.
- Several Transfer plans to ISU Microbiology Program & Community College Transfer Plans are available as a resource.
Microbiology Degree Related Minor Studies
- Course work emphasized in your Microbiology Degree Program of Study can form the foundation of a related minor.
Emerging Global Diseases offers a multidisciplinary minor focusing on human and animal health.
Entomology offers a minor that may be earned by taking Ent 370 and 12 credits in courses selected from an approved list supplied by the department.
- Animal Science, Food Science and Human Nutrition (Food Safety), Plant Pathology, Chemistry; Ecology, Evolution, and Organismal Biology; Animal Ecology; Genetics, Development, and Cell Biology; Environmental Science; and other programs may offer opportunities to add a minor program of study.
Visit with the subject area department(s) and with the Interdepartmental Undergraduate Microbiology Program Advisor.
Minor in Microbiology
ISU Schedule of Classes
Which Courses are offered?
Personal Development, Human Relations, and Global Awareness
- Approved Ethics List
- U.S. Diversity Approved List
- International Perspectives Approved List
- Humanities Approved List
- Social Science Approved List
Career counseling as well as help with summer employment, internships, career information at Agriculture Career Services and
University Career Services Career counseling, information on job fairs, interviews, resume building, resume referral services