- Student Support Services - Information for first-generation, learning disabled, physically disabled, and low-income student support options
- Academic Success Center - This has links to tutoring services, supplemental instruction, academic learning lab, disability resources and individual consultation
- The Writing Center - Variety of writing and media help, proofreading, source documentation, general writing skills
- Psychology 131 Academic Learning Skills - A one credit course, focusing on study skills, time management, stress management, and higher thinking skills
- McNair Program - prepares qualified undergraduates for attainment of PhD degrees for first generation and underrepresented college students.
- STEM Scholars Program - tailored to support students from underrepresented populations and transfer students.
- SACNAS Chapter at ISU - dedicated to fostering the success of Hispanic/Chicano and Native American scientists.
- LSAMP IINSPIRE Program - Iowa, Illinois, Nebraska Alliance for innovation in Research and Education to broaden participation of underrepresented minorities in STEM.
- Student Counseling Services - Dedicated to enhancing personal and academic well-being of ISU students
- Student Health Center - A confidential full-service ambulatory care facility. The Thielen Student Health Center provides information, treatment, and resources for registered students. Note that student ID cards must be presented for service or treatment.
- Financial Planning - Financial resources for planning and managing your costs, getting help, financial counseling, and other financial information and assistance.
- Financial Aid Office - Scholarship, grant, loan information as well as online financial aid forms.
- College of Agriculture Scholarships - College-specific scholarships for freshman, upper-class and transfer students
- Student Employment Center - Part-time job listings- on campus, off campus, work study. Resume guides